Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known such as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Mainjobs International Educational and Technological SAU
- Tradename: Mainjobs
- NIF/CIF: A-92909068
- Address: Avenida Jorge Luis Borges, nº 15- Bq 3-1st floor. 29010. Malaga.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Non-regulated training and education services.
- Registered in the Malaga Commercial Registry: volume 4459, book 3368, folio 79 and sheet MA-95730.
- Contact details for the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be treated as “Web Users” data.
To process our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
When processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process at Mainjobs comes from:
- Contact Form
- Newsletter Subscription Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether at Mainjobs we are processing personal data that concerns me or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
Those interested may to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may stand against to the processing of your data. Mainjobs will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Mainjobs there are different systems for capturing personal information and I process the information provided to us by interested parties for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: We request the following personal data: Name, Surname, Telephone, Email, Academic Qualification, to respond to the requirements of Mainjobs users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the contract conditions.
- Newsletter subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Acumbamanil, SL.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Mainjobs can have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of eimediacion.edu.es will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence. on the social network, reporting on Mainjobs activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In accordance with the provisions of the European general data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU (Mainjobs) with address at Avenida Jorge Luis Borges, nº 15, Bq 3-1ª planta, 29010, Málaga will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website.
Mainjobs informs that the personal data requested may be communicated to Infoca Formación SL, a company in the Mainjobs group; In other cases, it does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be carried out with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identifying data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 4 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, eimediacion.edu.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: Data Rush IT Services SL, with address in Spain, CalleCiro Alegria 83 29004 – (Malaga) – Málaga. More information in: https://www.datarush.es/ Data Rush IT Services SL. processes the data for the purpose of providing hosting services to Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU
- Email marketing: Acumbamail, SL, with address in Spain, at Avenida Rey Santo 3D, floor 3, office 2, 13001, Ciudad Real. More information in: https://acumbamail.com/. Acumbamail processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to Mainjobs.
- CRM: CLIENTIFY, SL, with registered office in Spain, at Padre Luque Street, number 1, 1º-Izquierda; 04001, Almería. More information in https://clientify.com. Clientify processes the data in order to perform its CRM services for Mainjobs.
When browsing eimediacion.edu.es, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics, AdWords, Optimize.
- Facebook Insights.
- Yandex Metric.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
eimediacion.edu.es is committed to the use and processing of data, including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels completely and safely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is completely encrypted or encrypted.
eimediacion.edu.es cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to it by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, Mainjobs will ensure that any person who is authorized by Mainjobs to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of Mainjobs, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to eimediacion.edu.es, exonerating Mainjobs from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Mainjobs in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Mainjobs reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Mainjobs will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable advance notice of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, eimediacion.edu.es does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce, eimediacion.edu.es undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Last update AUGUST 30, 2023