By accepting these conditions and sending this form, the participant agrees to pay the total cost of the training services present in this course to Mainjobs International Educational and Technological SAU with CIF number A-92909068 as the entity providing the training.
The acquisition of this service implies the training service of the complete course, with the payment in installments being only a measure to facilitate the acquisition of the service.
PAYMENT METHOD AND COLLECTION DATES:
By placing the order, the client expresses his or her consent to contract the service. The amount of the contracted service may be paid in a single payment by payment by virtual POS or bank transfer or may be divided into installments through Sabadell Consumer Finance.
* In cases in which the financing is made directly through the International Mediation School, the returned receipts will be paid through a bank card through a virtual POS link within five days following the return, this return will entail the application in said share of the bank commissions generated by the customer's return. The return of a fee will result in the cancellation of the direct debit and the suspension of the service until the non-payments are corrected. The repeated return of the direct debit monthly payments agreed upon according to registration will be immediately subject to judicial proceedings. mediation being preferred as a means of resolving any discrepancies that arise.
WITHDRAWAL AND WITHDRAWAL POLICY
- The user may request, without the need for justification, to withdraw from enrollment in the training course contracted with Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU (under its trademark Escuela Internacional de Mediación) within a period of 14 calendar days from the formalization of the contract. through online ordering.
- The user may exercise their right to withdraw from the contracted training by notifying Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU of their decision to withdraw from the contract, by means of an unequivocal declaration of withdrawal through the withdrawal form or formal withdrawal letter in which all the necessary data is collected. The formal withdrawal form or letter must be sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org expressly indicating in the subject "Request for withdrawal of order/contract no. _______________". The email must contain the minimum data that allows the identification of the client/contractor, with a physical address where they can receive postal notifications and online contact methods (telephone, email). The client/contractor will receive in a durable medium (email or certified letter) the acknowledgment of receipt of said withdrawal.
- All payment received will be refunded, with the exception of registration costs in the event that the contractor has accessed the training platform and its contents. The reimbursement of the amounts will be made using the same means of payment used in the initial transaction or, failing that and always for technical reasons, by bank transfer to the account indicated in the order.
- If the participant withdraws after the withdrawal period, for any reason, he or she will not be exempt from paying for the entire training in any case, having the option of resuming the training within a maximum period of 6 months from the formalization of the online order in upcoming calls.
Any controversy that arises between the parties as a result of this contract will preferably be submitted to mediation through a registered Mediation Institution or to the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga.
To meet the specific training requirement in mediation for registration in the registry of mediators of the Ministry of Justice, only the title issued by Mainjobs will be necessary. because it is the external entity accredited by said Ministry, and must be requested from your advisor by email at the end of the training. However, all those people interested in obtaining the double degree for the 380-hour university specialist course, must pay the fees for issuing the title of the Miguel de Cervantes European University by bank transfer to the BBVA account number: ES97 0182 5876 55 0201619470 adding the Fees concept and the name of the student.
(To receive more information about issuance deadlines and fee amounts, send an email to: email@example.com).