Request information EIM

logo eim webinar

Request information

Do you want to become
in mediator?

If you have an official university degree or higher degree training cycle (CFGS), and you want work as a mediator, we offer you accredited training that will allow you to access the Registry of Mediators and Mediating Institutions of the Ministry of Justice.

Do you want to become
child interventionist?

The Postgraduate Degree in Intervention with Minors is aimed at social educators and other social intervention professionals who wish to complete their training and improve their employability as well as professionals who wish to improve and update their professional interventions.

International Mediation School

Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.