Data of the Controller
- Identity of the Controller: Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU
- Trade name: Mainjobs
- NIF/CIF: A-92909068
- Address: Av. Jorge Luís Borges, no. 15, block 3-1st floor. 29010. Malaga.
- Email: email@example.com
- Registry Data: Mercantile Registry of Málaga, Volume 4459, Book 3368, Folio 79, Sheet MA-95730.
In this space, the USER will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and us as those responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Mainjobs Internacional Educativa y Tecnológica SAU, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and e-commerce.
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the Mainjobs website, including the contents and services made available on them. Any person who accesses the website, eimediacion.edu.es (“User”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the elcuartel.es portal.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Mainjobs. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website, is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless there is authorization from its legitimate owners;
• Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
• Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website, eimediacion.edu.es, the User undertakes not to carry out
carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Mainjobs or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the eimediacion.edu.es portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Mainjobs cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software). and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The personal data communicated by the user to Mainjobs may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Mainjobs, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Communication between users and Mainjobs uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Mainjobs. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Mainjobs.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify Mainjobs of this circumstance indicating:
• Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he or she acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
• Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
The Provider does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or its services and contents;
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
• Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use to this Legal Notice;
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Mainjobs and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Malaga.
If any User has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal, please contact the Data Protection Officer at email firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Mainjobs team, we thank you for taking the time to read this Legal Notice.
Updated December 2022