Specialty in sports mediation
Course to be accredited as SPECIALIST MEDIATOR IN THE SPORTS FIELD.
Sports Mediation Course aimed at specializing mediation professionals who wish to expand their service offering and multiply their potential clients or who wish to start as mediators and want to acquire knowledge in this field as additional complementary training.
Accredited before the Ministry of Justice (ID 16011), this program grants those who complete it the necessary qualification to comply with the obligation that mediators have in terms of continuous training, at least every 5 years. (Art. 6 of RD 980/2013, December 13).
50 hours (2 months)
Live online classes
Description of the
What is this program about?
With this specialty in mediation in the sports field You will learn how the world of sport is organized and what its legal framework is, both at a global and state level; You will know how to manage mediation and conciliation between people involved in the sports field, with the aim of reaching agreements and putting an end to their differences; As well as, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to know what the foundations of sports law are applied to the mediator.
If you do not have the minimum training required to be accredited as a professional mediator, you can combine your specialty with one of these two courses:
The International School of Mediation bases its programs on:
- The professional skills that every mediator must have to intervene in conflicts from public or private institutions.
- The requirements established in state regulations civil and commercial mediation and the different regional regulations on family mediation.
Likewise, this specialized training is articulated in subjects that are evaluated independently, in which the work methodology is very practical, so that student participation is actively encouraged. A flexible 100 % methodology where students can combine it with any parallel activity.
SPECIALIST MEDIATOR IN THE SPORTS FIELD
|Subject 1. Sports organization
|Class 1. International sports organization
|Class 2. National sports organization
|Subject 2. Legal framework of sport
|Class 1. International legal framework
|Class 2. National legal framework
|Subject 3. Mediation and sports. The practice of mediation, skills and competencies
|Class 1. The application of mediation to conflicts in the sports field
|Class 2. The figure of the sports mediator
|Subject 4. Fundamentals of sports law for mediators
|Class 1. Legal regulation of mediation in the sports field
|Class 2. Matters or conflicts that are not susceptible to mediation in the sports field
|Class 3. Mediation in professional football
|Subject 5. Sports mediation (Practice and training)
|Class 1. Reasons for the use of mediation in the sports field
|Class 2. Practical examples
|50 HOURS (40h theoretical + 10h practical)
Methodology of the
The Sports Mediation program will be taught practically through the e-learning platform Campus EIM Mediation. Resources that you will have at your disposal:
- Expert teachers: On the first day you will be assigned a tutor. You will be in contact with him/her through the forum, internal messaging and by email. He/she will help you in your daily life and resolve any questions that may arise.
- Virtual campus: Everything you need to study at EIM is on campus: video classes, teachers, classmates, library, teaching resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Didactic resources: You will have access to different learning resources to complete your training, complementary readings, diagrams with key ideas, self-assessment tests, etc.
- Resolution of doubts:You can raise any questions that arise during the study or completion of the internship through the online platform, through a forum or through the messaging provided by the platform, or email.
Cloister of the
The EIM faculty is made up of professionals with extensive professional and teaching experience in the field of mediation.
Degree of the
The program of Mediator Specialist in sports mediation, offers you the possibility of accrediting yourself as a specialist and meeting the requirements for your practice. You'll get:
- Own title issued by the International School of Mediation.
To update continuous training in the Registry of the Ministry of Justice, only the title issued by EIM will be necessary., as an external entity accredited by said Ministry, which will be downloaded at the end of the training.
We offer payment facilities so you can train without worrying about anything. Consult with our admissions team and they will help you choose the best option for you.
(with discount on the price)
Payment in installments
Are you clear? There are still places available for the new call.
The mission of the training of the International School of Mediation is your progress. That is why we adapt to any situation and offer you these scholarships so that you can train with us.
Consult our admissions team and they will inform you which scholarship best suits your profile.