Registration of mediators
In this section we will provide you with all the information you need to register as a mediation professional in this Autonomous City. Likewise, you will be able to consult the training you need to meet requirements and that our School makes available to you.
- Have a university degree or higher education cycle.
- Formation of 100 hours in mediation. Of her, a 35% It must be practical. Our expert course will help you to this end.
- You must certify 20 hours of training every 5 years.
The International Mediation School also has continuous training. You can choose up to 17 specialties. Access by clicking here.
Ceuta does not have its own Registry of Mediators. It is governed by Registry of Mediators and Mediation Institutions of the Ministry of Justice of Spain. To carry out the procedure, you must access:
To complete the application you will need to have a digital certificate.
You will be required, on your first stay, to have a digital certificate to access the procedure. It will also be necessary that stop civil liability insurance:
- Personal information: such as address, province or mobile phone.
- Professional data: Among which you will have to specify the area of work, specialty and professional experience as well as whether or not it is registered in other registries.
- Degree data: In this case, you will only need to accept a box that indicates: «Consent for automatic verification of qualifications».
Procedure to follow in registration
The procedure to follow consists of two steps:
- Access the application: 'Registration of mediator, natural person (first section of the registry)' of the Registry of Mediators and Mediation Institutions of the Ministry of Justice, having a digital certificate.
- Fill out the document with the data requested (you can see what they are in the 'Required Documentation'). You will click on a button that will indicate continue, a summary will be shown with all the data, and when you click again on continue, You will have already sent your request to enter the Registry.